Well, Many of you may know, that I spent thanksgiving in Tijuana. It was pleasant, but I would have rather been with my family. In honor of thanksgiving, today I found a top ten list, probably from Dave Lettermen a few years ago, but they make me smile, and I want to share. You may have heard them before, but no matter, enjoy.
Top Ten things that sound dirty at thanksgiving, but are not:
10. "Reach in there and grab the giblets."
9. "Whew...That's one terrific spread!"
8. "I'm in the mood for a little dark meat!"
7. "Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist."
6. "Talk about a HUGE Breast!"
5. "And he forces his way into the END ZONE!!!" Go Cowboys
4. "She's 5 thousand pounds fully inflated and it takes 15 men to hold her down."
3. "Its cool whip time!"
2. "If i don't unbutton my pants, I am going to burst!"
and finally number one
1. "It must be broken, because when I push on the tip, nothing squirts out."
Have a great season.
Every year about this this time, or earlier, folks tend to make "New Year's Resolutions". I am not one of those people. I l...
Gettysburg PA, the site of an important battle from the United States Civil War. Living in Northern VA, not all travel destination require ...
Here are the pictures of the new apartment that I promised everyone.. You have to hit you back button to return here. Take a look, any sug...
Okay friends, you may or may not know, but I am a US Navy Veteran. Many of my travels as a younger man involved being assigned to a US Navy ...